Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I posted this on Craig's List

Casting attractive girls to play the role of "Studious Bitches" in a music video.

Must be 18 or over.

Please send E-mails to:
StudiousBees@gmail.com

Send pictures (they do not need to be professional head shots) and a brief statement why you would make a good "Studious Bitch".

Director: Andrew P. Warcraft


I thought I'd get some funny responses. I don't know, I wasn't to happy with the results but here's a few . . .

When I saw this casting, I had to ask myself, studious bitch? How does that apply to me? With little effort, I quickly realized that the term could very well apply to me. My entire life, I've had to be good at everything I do, and academics were no exception. I was always studying....not exactly a nerd, but studious and a conscientious student. In my senior year of high school, I realized I could get my way by manipulating people and coercing them into giving me what I wanted. It was at this time that I had begun to realize the power of arguing and the rush that came with telling people off.

Now, I am pursuing a career in law, using my talents to improve my career, yet I'm studying all the time to maintain great grades.

Thanks for your time,

Kate Mikus




Hey...

My name is Dominique DiCaprio and i'm from south philly. Im 21 and i've
exprienced so much that i pretty much fall under any title. As far as a
"studious bitch" that just reminds me of the movies with the hot girl thats
smart and always gets everything..someone everyone notices. In high school i
was far from that..i was always friends with everyone, but over the years
everything about me changed and i guess i became some what of a studious
bitch myself. I do tend to intimidate others or i always have women stare
and mumble things under thier breathe...i guess when i walk into im very
quite but there is that something about me that the whole room notices.
Anyway...here are some photos!

thanks again for the opportunity!





Hey there!
I'd make a great studious bee because I am studious...i'm always buzzin between gettin shit done and celebrating my work hard to play hard mentality...

neway, here's my pic...do I get to wear a catholic school girl outfit? bc that would be awesome!



HEY, MAY I BE A MODEL TOO:

I'M KIESHA, I'M A SEXY CARAMEL THING WITH DREAMS OF BEING A MODEL, I'M NOT SURE HOW TO MAKE A MODEL RESUME SO I'LL DO MY VERY BEST. THANKS.......






how much do you charge to do videos?


Why cast me?

I AM a studious bitch. I graduated magna cum laude with an attitude. How's
THAT for brief?

Later!
Tara



Hi,

My name is Kay Lai. I would be perfect for this video becuase I have that perfect studious bitchy look. Althought, I am really nice and sweet. I am also great at acting like anything.

Please let me know if you need additional photos.


Thanks,
Kay La




funny?,sexy?,sad?

5 comments:

Kenny Bloggins said...

who would've guessed that that girl is the sweat suit was from south philly???? i bet is says JUICY on her ass

Snaxxx said...

this is great. you should do some more of these.

Unknown said...

the next post should be for "Skanky Floosies". you could photograph them for the CD cover.

Snaxxx said...

not a bad idea....

Anonymous said...

I vote for the last one.
Hail to sexy show business lifestyle - so much opportunities!
)))