Thursday, January 17, 2008

Notes and Notes and Notes

Here's some notes I confiscated.
Note #1
"Dear,
Justice I thought that
we was going to see if this
workout u not acking like
nothin thing what do a brother
got ot do for u to do some-
thing Call me when u get
Home 215 - xxx - xxxx or 215 - xxx -xxxx
wat is your number
----------------------------------------
I forgot my New Number Ill let you
Know tomorow and Aso I don't Know
what your going to do
----------------------------------------
U Know What I mean what
do a brother got to do for
u to ack Like we go together
Thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------
I don't Know what you mean
but Ill think what you mean
----------------------------------------
I mean what do u want me
to for u to ack Like we
go together Honey Bun.!!!
----------------------------------------
I relly dont know BooBoo"

Note #2
"do you go with
amon

yes or no ->"

(other side)
"cause
if you do. I want
to cut
you?"

Note #3
"yes you can go back with me
I Love you

Why do you what to go back with
me. Because I can't stop
looking at you and
you is kind of pretty
write back"

Note #4
"from Alexis
to Dirrek"

(inside)
"I only like paul becoose he
is sey. I dont like you

from Alexis"

Note #5
"To: Tychelle
from:Justice"

(inside)
"she said scusme and she
rolled her eyes at me and
nyreema Keep rolling her
eyes at me to and they might
Jump me I am scard they
are going to double team me
because you no they always working
together

I will toudally help you
don't be scared le me see
if they will do date or nor
I will help you.

You no how to fight is"

Note #6
Since some people thing it's wrong to post up my students' notes here's one written to me.
"To Mr. Bui
From: Paul"

(inside)
"Dear, Mr. Bui
I'm sorry that I do not Pay attion to
you in class but this
year I will do Less
talking and more
working

PS"

No comments: