Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crailtap Burns Philly

Snacks, I know you're on the Tap regularly, why didn't you post this? Or did you and I missed it? Either way....

Its Valentines Day, the most sacred holiday in the U.S. And if you're a dude in Philly and your single, Crailtap and Ben Colen say 'you're screwed' because, "SF has the ugliest girls in America...after Philly."

Someone wrote in to defend the ladies of Philly, but they failed:

Ben's quote about the quality of babes in Philly has prompted some to write in a "rebuttal," "I read Ben's quote about the ugliest girls in America being in Philly and was going to send an email in with plenty of examples of why we don't have the ugliest girls in America. Then I couldn't think of any, and I realized we do have the ugliest girls in America. Bummer."--D Car from philly

I know there are some lady readers out there, stick up for yourselves. And to my dudely friends, I'd like to point out that since i moved up to NY, I've visited Philly many many times. And how often have you guys come up here? Aside from Ben Jones to skateboard, you jerks have been here (with me) zilch times.

You have no idea how good you could have it. Forget the misconceptions--this town ain't so hard on the wallet. As for ladies, you'll have to go out of your way to not see an attractive one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baltimore is WAY worse. My mind was blown when i first moved to philly.

oh, and i just figured everybody reads the Tap.

Anonymous said...

do you count as an ugly girl jay? i believe you do.