Monday, June 9, 2008

New iphone today...

First pics looks dope:






Not working today so I'm gonna hit the nerd sites that are covering Steve Jobby Jobs unveiling the new iphone. My cell phone is literally falling apart and I've been eyeing one of the mamajammas since they first came out.
Good things come to those who wait however, the internets have been telling me that rebates from the phone companies are gonna slash the price down to $200. Rumored improvements include 3g(faster internets), video calling(future shit), and GPS(where am I?). Oh and I heard it's black which I like waaay better... I'll post some pics later or go to gizmodo or one of the other nerd sites where they are blogging live! Aka nerds to the extreme!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we love this thing already and we cant even see it , dont you