Monday, December 8, 2008

NEXT NEXT LEVEL SHIT: ANIMATED GRAFFITI

my brother just finished telling me about this guy, when i stumbled on a link to his site by accident. well, just when you have had enough of the tired old graffiti you have seen a thousand times and the latest crap t-shirt brand with faux graffiti lettering, this guy comes out and does some of the most creative shit you have seen in years. check the video below, and his site here BLU BLOG

MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that thing's pretty rad. I swear I posted that already but I can't find it. I guess it was on Crucial or Bad Luxury

Unknown said...

I did post that shit May 15

Anonymous said...

he already did a more recent one thats on the internets already.