Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ASSCHEEKS...

...are everywhere in Brazil.  Its is pretty ridiculous.  It doesnt even matter if their ass looks like a duffel bag full of dirty clothes, theyre still going to wear a thong and flap all over the beach.  Once you get over the initial ew gross factor, its pretty liberating.  All im saying is that i dont have many tan lines.
check out these butts:

If you got it flaunt it.  The lady in the chair is hot stuff.
This was on a boat.
That guy was looking too.
   
yikes!



I  
I like long walks on the beach.

One day we sat pervy close to the showers.  uhhhhhh.........
Possible captions I thought of for this photo:

GOT DAMN!
I aint mad atchya
Bundhas Do Amor
Ewwww....Baby
I think she is wearing a scrunchie
Loins of Fire
Crack Kills

This one is for the ladies.  #1.

1 comment:

Alex said...

okay, i believe you now about the butts, Snacks. wow.