Thursday, January 1, 2009

NYE

Well, we didn't make it out of West Philly for New Year's but we did go to a party at 4500. Here's some random pics in reverse order.
Ramboobs is still there.

This was new.

Aodh got there.


Look at that smile.
I think this was dancing.
I have no clue.

Kyle's old room.

I think this was my school work from 7th grade.
Still there.
Who paints their walls gray. Also check out the door in the background.

Still there.

Map of Lancaster.
The Year Ender Bender is officially over.
Peace I'm out.
Money ain't shit.

4 comments:

AODH said...

I think I cleared the dance floor with the dancing deer move.

Alex said...

was the KLR still in the garage? I'm kind of sorry i missed that party. I'm no fan of random house parties, but those pics are hilarious.

AODH said...

We checked the garage and found no motorcycles. Sorry Al

erin said...

uugh THAT WAS FUN!

good to see photos, much of the night was a blur.

HAPPY 09!