Monday, January 26, 2009

Snacks' Super Soup

Ive been making some potato soup lately and i thought i would share the recipe with you. its really easy to make and it tastes delicious.

Ingredients:
4 potatoes
sour cream
3 tbsp butter
salt & pepper
brocolli
carrot
bacon
2 cans of Campbells Cheddar cheese soup
2 cups milk

Steps
1. Peel the potatos and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut the broccoli and a carrot into small pieces
3. Boil the vegetables until tender
4. Drain and put back in the pot
5. Add 2-3 spoonfuls of sour cream and 3 tbsp of butter
6. Stir well, until it looks pretty smooth & suave
7. Add the Campbells Cheddar cheese soup and stir
8. Add 2 cups of milk and stir some more
9. Heat at low temperature until very hot, stirring frequently
10. Voila! Sprinkle bacon on the top if you like.

If anybody makes this let me know. Im curious how it turns out. I think this is the best thing i know how to cook.

1 comment:

little miss maggot said...

Sweet! I am going to try this. My farm csa box thingy has left me with an overload of potatos. I think I am up to about 47 potatos thus far.