Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Artist Formerly Known as Snacks

Im done. Stick a fork in me. Snaks is officially retired. Im going by my official name, for those that dont know, Jason Felix.

first there was a night at Woodys called Snacks.
now there is a night at Medusa called Snackin' with some dude named DJ Big Snax.
and yesterday I was told that i couldnt put Snacks on some artwork I made because there was ALREADY a snacks, and it could get confusing.

for the curious ive been snacks for half my life. it was a sweet ride. so glad i didnt get that hamburger tattoo.
sincerely,

Jason Felix DeFord de Medeiros

6 comments:

urn said...

I think we should take votes on new names. On another note Jonny-Abbs told me about some of your BBBBBBQ Shirt Ideas, can't wait for the 2nd edition shirts to hit the street...

Anonymous said...

nibbles

Anonymous said...

I second Nibbles.

Alex said...

Now that you are all growsed up, why don't you take your dad's moniker. Meals.

Anonymous said...

i wonder how common that nickname is, cause there was a kid at work they called Snacks too! the problem is, we already have a Jason, so that's not an option either. i'm sticking with Snacks, and i'm gonna make it a point to call Salty Snacks, CHRIS. i don't know all these other rejects, c'mon Big Snax, that's terrible.

Anonymous said...

Trade make that shit and charge those chumps royalties! Get your mind in the game and make some cash off of this unfortunate situation...

Be all like SNACKS®