Thursday, August 13, 2009

I WENT ON VACATION AND TOOK SOME PICTURES

Went to LA. Saw cool stuff.



The hind quarters of an old SL


Runt

Wood grained crete.

Date night in portland.

Late night in portland/Carboy sighting.

Dirt road adventure

Beers, brats, and bros. 

Ice cream for breakfast on the beach.

For Alex

Real Records

MJ looked better in real life.

Frank Lloyd Wright jawn.



Mulholland Drive 

Nothing good to look at.

Velocity B's birthday bowling extravabonanza.







Bubble Gum. Rolled its way to a 130 for me. An unimpressive personal best. 



R.I.P. Elliot Smith.  We're celebrating life!

Great pose Stella.

Hangtown.

Do over.

A tweet that won't make sense to Radalex.

Ghetto Beach 

Sweet rides.



1 comment:

Rad Alex said...

actually, I don't think Barry sent out any tweets from the do-over that day. his last tweet of August 9th was:

If I don't move allot I feel ok... Gotta get some eats in me get my strength back for @do-over later
3:41 PM Aug 9th (from Tweetie)


he didn't tweet again until the 10th. regardless, i'm sure whatever he was texting in that photo didn't make sense though. it also probably consisted of 90% typos.

thanks for thinking of me though! good seeing you.

aaa