Friday, August 24, 2007

Denton Tall Tales #13

During the summer months we would roam around town. Denton did not provide much in the way of entertainment. No movie theatres, arcades, bowling alleys or anything really. To pass the time most youth would resort to two things, sex and substance abuse.

I ran into some friends one day and they told me they were going over to Alison’s house. Alison was my neighbor; she was one year older than me, a freshman in high school, had a swimming pool and was very well-endowed. Despite being neighbors I had never talked to her before, and the only contact we had was when I would accidentally hit a baseball in her yard or something.
Of course I went with them.
The plan was very clear from the beginning; we were going to try and see Alison’s breasts. There were 5 of us all together, all of us the same age and grade (8th), except for Kurt, who was one year younger. She welcomed us in, her parents were away, and our plan was quickly set in motion. I don’t remember any beating around the bush. At first she just flashed us. I ate a bunch of skittles. She flashed Kurt and he punched one of her boobs. He was asked to leave. We needed to see more.

I don’t remember speaking during the entire time I was there and I’m pretty sure I was so amazed and happy that all I could do was smile. As the smallest of the group I was used as a bargaining tool. It went down pretty much like this:

Dude: Hey, you should show us your tits!
Alison: No! (giggle giggle)
Dude: Oh, c’mon. It’ll be fun!
Alison: NOoooooo (giggle)
Dude: Well, show Lil snaxxx your titties. Look how small and non-threatening he is. He’s never going to see tits in his life unless you show them to him right now. (At this point they grabbed me and made me stand directly in front of her. I gave her my best puppy dog eyes)
Alison: Oh, alright…..

After our striptease session Alison asked us if we would like a beer. “We would, but only under one condition…..if you be our topless waitress.” Alison obliged.

Many things went down that day that I can’t mention in this story but it was a truly epic day in my life. Not only did I have my first sexual experience, but I also drank my first full beer. That’s called killing 2 birds with one stone. Some may even say I became a man that day….

As an example of how young we were, we told one of my friends that we were going over to Alison's house to try and look at her breasts, and my friend replied, "i dont know.... i think im going to go watch the cubs game."

We went back to Alison’s a week later, hoping for a repeat of our last visit. Someone pooped in her pool, and we weren’t allowed to go back after that.

No comments: