Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Denton Tall Tales #18

When I was in fourth grade I had a horribly mean teacher. She was old and bitter and crabby. Once me and another kid both had recess detention. We were giving her a hard time and she lost her patience. She grabbed both of us by the necks and shook us pretty hard. We weren’t hurt but it definitely got our attention. We both went home and told our moms.

I remember it was kind of a big deal, and we had to go to the principals office to tell our stories. The teacher was asked to turn in her resignation or she would be fired.
A couple days later my friends and I put all of our money together and walked to the SuperFresh. We bought a dozen eggs, and egged the shit out of the front of her house. From that day on, through high school, whenever we were bored and had eggs we would swing by her house and egg it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).