Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WU v. GHOST

Ghost Face, the Killer, seems to be having some trouble getting about with his fellow Clan members.

The new Wu joint, which I'm predicting will be terrible is coming out on December 4th, the same day that Ghosts new dip drops. Instead of anticipating people buying both at once, Ghost thinks people will have to choose between two irrelevant-by popular standards-rap records and he'll come out on the short end of the shrift.

From MTV.com, though I read it on the Fork first,
"I had December 4 for the longest," he explained. "But the Wu album, brothers was kinda late on doing whatever they were doing and pushed it back ... on my date. You can put this in there, I'm not [mad at] all the members. It's not based on the members, but the hierarchy at Wu-Tang Clan is on some bullsh--. They trying to f--- around and make me push my album back and doing all this. But n---as ain't f---ing around or give us money when we did them Wu-Tang tours. The first one, they paid us after a while, but this last one, n---as is holding onto a lot of money. And [they're] upset based on that. It's a battle right now." Ghost did not specify exactly which Wu members are the "hierarchy."

"The Big Dough Rehab is my album," he continued. "8 Diagrams is their album. But it ain't got nothing to do with the regular members. 'Cause I love Raekwon, Masta Killa, U-God, Genius, all them. But it's on right now."


Ghost also has a book coming out on December 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my heart gently weeps is a good song.

i support anything ghost does. ill definitely illegally download his album on the 6th.