Thursday, November 15, 2007

FULLY MOTHERFUCKING FLARED!!!!!


IM TURNING ON THE CAPS LOCK FOR THIS ONE!

FULLY FLARED IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY THAT IVE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS VIDEO.
EXPECT TO HEAR CLAIMS OF ME COMING OUT OF SKATEBOARD RETIREMENT REAL SOON.

IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE BEST SKATE VIDEO OF ALL TIME, AND IM ALSO GOING TO SAY THAT THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST FILM OF ALL TIME!!!
FUCK CITIZEN KANE! I'D RATHER WATCH THIS.

HERE is a clip. and word on the street is that this is an outtake.
And HERE is the trailer. Don't expect to see me for a few days after I buy this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snax has been waiting for this for the better part of a year. I remember him being real hype on this a long time ago and saying how all other skate videos were gonna look like shit.
I also saw him "come out of retirement" after watching a kid skate past his apartment. "He looks free as a bird, I WANNA GO SKATE"