Friday, May 16, 2008

Serioulsly?

No IronMan talk on here? And I thought, you guys were nerds, w.t.f.!?! I've seen this twice since it came out and I'd see it again with-out hesitation! What's Ballzman think of this? That's my question! When we asked Ballz what superpower he would choose given the option, he was deadly serious in his response(even-though we never got a straight answer). Seriously if you havent checked it yet do yourself a favor, Robert Downery Jr. kills it... I know this shit doesnt need my help but whatever I'm looking out for you nerds. They had the Audi R8 and the suit from the movie at the theater in Hollywood, the suit was whatever but man that car is mean!
Catch this while it's on the big screen.


The audi R8 on "Top Gear" for good measure!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's an Ironman?

Anonymous said...

Unless the start off the movie w/ Sabbath I'm not going!

Anonymous said...

serioulsly dude

Alex said...

i'm with Velocity, that movie is SICK! I've seen it twice and i'm down to go again and again! They better be working on a sequel as we speak.