Monday, October 6, 2008

TYPE ONE SPECIAL- Bonus life

I almost died last year. One of the very first visions I had was this. . .



and what a vision it was and still is!!! Everything that the light hit that day was so incredibly magnified that it didn't feel real . Even the body I was walking in didn't feel like mine. I had no control and I had never felt so helpless. I almost felt safer strapped down next to the broken schizophrenic lady, who was shitting all over and purposely not telling the nurse to remove it because I got mash potatoes and she didn't.

I wonder from time to time, what did I do wrong? I was constantly criticized by bad friends and fake boyfriends for being healthy and using my brain too much. Those people SUCK! But I do know what I did do right . . . take this photo of Jason and his mustache!

The other person sitting next to Jason is Andrew . Some of you may know him. He obviously likes mustaches. Right there and then, I knew I DEFINITELY did something right. Ever since I was a cute little pup I wanted to grow up to be more like Andrew and I do have to say that my instincts were right. Andrew's livin' and now so am I. Thanks for livin' Andrew. Thanks for livin' Philly crew. . .I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the blackandwhite one. It shows off my crazy eye.

Anonymous said...

both of those pics in front of the wallpaper are sick. i like wallpaper! I gotta start my 2008/09 class photos.