Sunday, February 22, 2009

I probably won't be able to explain how rad this was but here goes

So, Snacks and I were at Local 44 today having some breakfast beers. We're sitting at the bar talking, talking to the other patrons (and trust me there are some serious characters sitting at the bar at 1:00 in the afternoon. So anyways we start talking about tattoos I think and Shaky becomes the topic of our conversation. As we're talking about Shaky who should walk into the bar but . . . Shaky! He walks into Local 44, in West Philly in the early afternoon like it was completely normal for him to do that! What! The only time in my life that I ever remember Shaky being on this side of the river was for his art show at the Danger Danger Gallery.

1 comment:

Viva Luxury. said...

quantum physics...you create your reality

What the bleep???