Monday, June 29, 2009

AJW Art Joke Club

The Print Center in Philly hosted the release party for Andrew Jeffrey Wright's, hopefully first of many, Art Jokes DVD.  AJW also performed some of his new material.  It was hilarious! I always forget that cameras do video too, but the pictures are entertaining anyway.  AJW also has and exhibit of prints and photos at the Print Center 'till August, I think.


Hand model credit: Issac Lin


Joke evaluation form


Tampon on a rope


Tampon on a chain. 


T-shirt auction
"I ran out of toilet paper"  1/1 . sharpe marker on 100% cotton T-Shirt.
I think this one fetched $12
 

Mans torso & boner.  Final bid: $22


Stoner skit


Deer hunter skit.  "I'm gonna put so many holes in its ass it won't no which to shit out of. Then I'm gonna shoot it in its face and put so many holes in it I won't know which to put my dick in."
Maybe you had to be there.








Temporary installation. Magic marker on latex




No comments: