Monday, June 29, 2009

APW's Ipod


Propagandi is one of my all time favorite punk bands. Their first three albums are incredible. They're fast, political and funny. That's not always easy to do. The newer stuff if more metal or maybe not metal but technical and I don't know something. This album is amazing.

01 Apparently, I'm A P.C. Fascist (Because I Care About Both Human And Non-Human Animals)
02 Nailing Descartes To The Wall/(Liquid) Meat Is Still Murder
03 Less Talk, More Rock
04 Anchorless
05 Rio De San Atlanta, Manitoba
06 A Public Dis-Service Announcement From Shell
07 ...And We Thought Nation States Were A Bad Idea
08 I Was A Pre-Teen McCarthyist
09 Resisting Tyrannical Government
10 Gifts
11 The Only Good Fascist Is A Very Dead Fascist
12 A People's History Of The World
13 The State-Lottery
14 Refusing To Be A Man


Click here to get it.

No comments: