Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Room

I think I'm late to the party on this one.

I just found out about this movie called The Room. Its really bad, but in the best way possible. I havent seen the whole thing yet, so I want to get stoned to the bones and have a viewing somewhere. It makes me feel the same way i did when i first saw trapped in the closet.

It has a huge following in LA and fans dress like their favorite characters and throw plastic spoons at the screen. (Barrius im looking at you!) If that wasnt enough, Paul Rudd, David Cross, Jonah Hill, and Tim & Eric are huge fans.



And they funded the whole 6 million dollar movie by importing leather jackets from Korea!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_ioe64Z5k

Mikey PEMDAS said...

This movie frick'n rules