Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Denton Tall Tales #3

I had a step dad as a youngster. He was a fat, racist cop. I was a skateboard obsessed, hip-hop listening youth. We did not see eye to eye. In fact, we hated each other.

He busted a kid I went to high school with, and while apprehending him he called him the N-word. Him and one other officer were fired for using racist remarks. After searching for other police officer positions in the area without any luck, he did what any racist cop, recently fired, would do, he became a security guard at Wal-Mart.
Later he stole some security cameras from Wal-Mart and installed them in our house to spy on me. He thought I was doing drugs. and skateboarding. and probably hanging out with black people. I was doing all of the above. He never caught me. I knew about the cameras and mooned one of them once. He was so pissed but he couldn't say anything, or else he would have blown his whole operation.

Last I heard he was a security guard at the Pentagon. Homeland security at its finest.

2 comments:

Andrew P. Warcraft said...

there were black people in Denton?!

Kenny Bloggins said...

when are you going to start working on a book? these tales are amazing