Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The End of the Blog/Jungle Fever

My god people. This was a short lived experiment wasn't it? We went from 7 to 6 to 4 to 4 to 1 posts and now were barely making 3? I don't really count the link to Jason's other blog. By the way, two blogs? I mean if you count this one, I've at one point or another been a pen man for 4 blogs, but still I wasn't linking back and forth between them. And the post that wasn't about the moustaches, which was essentially a link to Jason's Picassa page, which I'd already seen was a half assed attempt to talk about someone that everyone already knew, or if like me, didn't know, didn't care. Well about a week in we've already scrapped the bottom of the barrel. And you know who I blame for this? Barry.

He left. He had a going away party. I couldn't make it because I awoke at 5 a.m. to watch the Eagles in their spring training camp. After camp I went for a round of 18 holes with my close personal friend the Balz Man. I was tuckered, I couldn't make it to the shin dig for the Aquarius.

But you know what I did first thing in the morning? I checked the blog. "Oh certainly, they're will be a thrilling re-cap, perhaps a photo or two," I thought to myself. But what did I get? Nothing. Not a god damned thing. I hate all of you. I called Snacks and asked how it was. He took on Barry's personality since Barry was leaving I guess and said, "You know, it was cool, what ever, we just sat around." Blehh. Barry gave you people nothing to write or post.

Well what about you tube? Nothing there. How about your lives? Nothing. August is killing us. The you tubers aren't posting things quickly enough, so we have to invent our own form of entertainment.



Here's my post, and I hope it saves the blog.

I leave my job at the end of the week. They've hired my replacement. She's a 17 year old who sits across from me as I read or watch movies. Unfortunately, I occasionally hear her talking. Another temporary employee who loves Lil Wayne brought in the 10th anniversary issue of XXL magazine. In this issue they had the 10 best eye candies of the magazines storied history. I perused those ladies. Later in the afternoon, the new me, my replacement asked me if I had jungle fever.

Then she was asked the next day by the Weezy fan if there was any race she wouldn't date. After a thoughtful pause she replied, "Arab." Why them? "Well, I would want to get bombed," another thoughtful pause, then, "plus I don't want my children to smell like wet dog or nothing."

It's crazy that they managed to replace me with some that thinks the exact same way as I do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me start this off by saying that I didn't read Jay's whole post (I mean eight paragraphs! and a YouTube video!) But from what I did read he was mad at 1)the lack of posts. which I sort of agree with, but I also think a lot of the post at the beginning were crap (well maybe not crap but not the best they could be. Like people were posting just to post.) 2)My posts. The AndrewP.Warcraft blog isn't really for you guys but sometimes I post something on there that I want to show you. (At this point let me apologize to Jay for making him look at pictures he's already seen. I mean if you've seen them than why would anyone ever want to see them again?) But you not knowing (meaning Jay this time) Mic Tastic shows that he's never around and the JadaKiss picture shows the stupid stuff he does with his time.
and finally 3)the lack of pictures or stories from Barry's party. There was literally nothing to post. Sorry, Barry's a boring guy. Now let's all laugh at the fact that I posted a long asses comment to after saying that Jay's post was too long and get mad at Jay and say,"I'll show Jay who doesn't have anything to post on the blog!" (like he wants you to) so I can stop typing this and get back to my Gmail chats and twitter.com

peace
i'm out
money ain't shit

Unknown said...

I read the rest. White people smell like wet dogs.

yassmafuckintass said...

Man. It was not directed at any one in particular, it was meant to fire up the troops. I'm sorry. Let's be friends.

Unknown said...

I thought I agreed with you. and then said that you wanted to "fire up the troops". We weren't friends before?

yassmafuckintass said...

I thought maybe we weren't anymore, your beloved internet bullets and all. I don't know what to think any more, I'm just so confused. I was extending the olive branch with a dove at the end. I was waving the white/rainbow flag. I was dressing up as the female bugs bunny. I was Garth. You know. So, the answer is yes. I think we need a message board.

Snaxxx said...

you guys are retarded. did anyone see that ass dick? wow.