Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Week 3 Wrap UP

Ok so week 3 seems like it was a month long! Most likely because it has been 100 degrees just about every day! It's nuts, when you walk outside in the middle of the day it feels like your eyeballs are burning up. Most days around mid day I go to the beach, or a mall, or a movie(superbad was hillarious), or something where I can find some relief! I went to my first Dodger game this week with Stella and Pube$, it was dope but my camera died as we were walking over there so no pics. Freeborn they have those ice-cream cookie sandwichs your addicted to if you ever go.

On the job front I went over to the cbs/paramount lot to meet up with Mikey and Stevie's boy Pat who works at the insider. The paramount lot is pretty crazy but dope, no pics this time because I was trying to act professional. Pat is hillarious he runs around yelling at everyone and telling them to hurry up cause he needs to take a dump. Working at the insider seems crazy, everything has to be done 5 minutes ago and people run around like maniacs! Anyway Pat got me hooked up there and at dr. phil, I just have to get some paperwork together and join the union so I am allowed to freelance there. I also had a meeting about a freelance gig but I havent heard back from those dudes so I guess they went with someone else. Which is fine, it was 6 weeks long which kinda freaked me out since I'm just getting linked up with people now. I also got a call from fox but I don't exactly know what they want, they said they'd keep me in the loop.

Ok well thats enough blah blah blah here are the few pics I did take...
I got a call on Sunday morning and it was Low B, he flew into town to DJ at LAX (the club in Hollywood) and got stuck at the airport. I picked him up and we grabbed some food with Alex (DJ Dark Alley) and his girl. I've meet Alex a bunch a times, he's buddy's with Pube$, good dude. So I figured I'd head over that night to check it out. The door situation at LAX is as retarded "Hollywood" as it gets, luckily I ran into Alex right after I got there so we just hung out and rolled in with Mike when he pulled up. There are a few good things about LAX 1 there are some atractive young ladies and 2 there is the girl who bartends there and she takes 3 peoples orders at once and is fast as shit!



The back of Hassan's head(this kid shows up everywhere!) and the dancefloor...



Michael



Girls like to dance on-top of stuff



Alex (Dark Alley)



My dad calls it "wiki wiki wiki"



Yesterday Mike T and I went to the Fairfax block party. It was stupid hot! But the music was ok and I ate a hot dog! Danny Boy and Everlast (House Of Pain) were there and Mike was kicking himself for not getting a pic of those guys with me. Apparently I was gonna fill in for DJ Lethal.



Pube$ and Nate (who's from Philly, I dont think I ever ran inito him back home though...)



Look who finally decided to show up. The "mellowist" guy in all of L.A. Alex made an appearance.



I ended up hanging out with Alex his girl Mitzi and Alfred Hawkins (aka nicest dude on the planet) then we rolled over to Sal Barbier's office. Apparently Sal ( slb23.com ) used to skate or something, but he is one of the funniest dudes Ive met... No pics from that though, I don't know dude like that...

There were also bar-b-cue's as Mike T's and allot of chillin at the pool. Week 3 was an odyssey...

Until next week...
Peace

4 comments:

Velocity_B said...

Oh yeah Carboy was at Mikey's bbq too, I forgot about that...

Snaxxx said...

"apparently he used to skate or something...."

im so dissapointed in you right now.

but, everything else sounds awesome. except for the dr. phil part, you dont want to be looking at footage of that dude all day.
so tell me, what are some of these nice young ladies names....

Anonymous said...

It's called sarcasm Snacks...
Jennifer and Ling Ling are 2 that I met that night. You can see Jen in one of the pics...

Snaxxx said...

i laid on the double sarcasm.

did you get one of those LA hotdogs with the bacon wrapped around it?