Monday, September 17, 2007

White Shoes

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah
Uhraah!
Bass!

Ooh White, White
Ooh White, White
Ooh White, White

(Ooh White shoes) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin’ through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High price) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white shoes blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)

Ticket to ride, white shoe highway
Tell all your friends, they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white shoes go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin to gain except killin’ your brain

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
(Blow!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Hef Christ,
those are not the Playboy shoes i was talking about! those things are super weird, the ones i used to see there were low top canvas, or low top leather with the Playboy tag on the tongue and the logo printed on the side of the shoe. these are just ridiculous, so ridiculous i think i am going to buy a pair for myself.