Sunday, November 4, 2007

Better Late than Never

So, if you didn't already know Snack, Jay and Kristie made Scoots for the AFBL art show at Arsenal gallery. Scoots didn't sell and became a permanent fixture in the gallery. This summer Naeem was filming a video at 700 and the director borrowed Scoots for the video. Scoots didn't make final cut but he did make it into the pages of, the very hip magazine, Fader.


The picture was taken by Dorothy Hong. She is a very nice person. I contacted her about the picture and she sent me a print for Snacks' birthday. She sent it out two day delivery before I even paid her to make sure it would be here in time for his birthday. I told her that Karma would smile on her so check out her website and if you like her work drop her a line and say so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i framed the picture. its a nice addition to my kitchen.

thanks again!