Friday, December 28, 2007

Funny or Not?

So. I got an email from a relative stranger. We worked in a class on a group project. A really sweet guy. Very kindly for certain, but kindly in the way 98% of humans are. You know, good enough in the circumstance but not a person you extend invitations to intimate affairs to. (Thats two terrible sentences in a row--if only there was a way to fix them.) Anyway. I got an email from him with this photo attached. The email read: "This is funny." Before I even looked at the picture, I knew odds were against it being funny, but I took a chance. Now I ask you, FUNNY OR NOT?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yas, I'm not even sure what's supposed to be funny in that picture.

Anonymous said...

It's suppose to be funny because it is a drive through Starbucks.