Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Boner Pill For Women

I can't imagine this to be true, but apparently some women lose their sex drive. None that have spent time around me have that problem of course, but the AP reports that they do exist. And to combat this alleged problem the University of Viginia is developing a drug "to boost the libido of women who have lost interest in sex."

The drug is a "testosterone laden ointment called libigel." I'm almost certain this was designed for men not women.

Since I think we have a 99% male audience, let me tell you how to use this to your advantage. For the 1% female, consider this a primer on what to look out for.

First, take a tube of hand cream, or lotion, empty it out. Second, fill it with the libigel ointment. Third, give it to a lady as a present or just offer her some lotion generally. Fourth, slip her a roofie. Fifth, engage in intercourse with this horny broad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally!!!!