Monday, January 7, 2008

New in the Blogesphere

It seems like everyone and their mother has a blog these days. Personally I'm more into reading one of my friends' blogs or at least someone I kind of know's blog. So, in that spirit here are two new blogs from friends and people I kind of know.

First, The Shoe Box. This is Snacks' cousin's blog. Nails and Bambi were inspired by the one and only Regal Beagles Crew to start their own blog of nonsense. Their headline reads, "Random thoughts from our feeble minds." So far these two southerners are off to a good start. They have daily updates and plans for weekly themes (we all know how hard themes are to keep up week to week).

Next, my friend Alex from Bad Luxury has started a blog for his T'shirt company. He would probably describe it as a lifestyle blog. So far he's posted pics of sneakers, art, friends and gear. He's posted you tube clips of things that he's into. I don't know it's just another way to waste some time.

Check 'em out.

Not blog meaning blog but blog meaning good!

No comments: