Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vintage Metallica Tribute band

This saturday, at one of the finest pubs in Delaware County, Disposable Heroes will be performing live for our listening pleasure. I have yet to see this band play, but I have been told by a friend at work that these guys are very good at what they do. The guy I work with is an old hammer, has seen Metallica live in their heyday, and currently drives a late 80's Firebird with T-Tops. If I can't trust a guy like him to give me good information about a metal band, who can I trust? FYI, they are playing at Tom&Jerry's, which is located in Ridley Park, home to the best Hammers in our region, and my buddy tells me it is not uncommon to see some of these guys/Hammers and gals/Nails show up in uniform.

I have a feeling this could be highly entertaining on all levels.

Who wants in?


ed. note: All their Metallica selections are from Kill Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and And Justice For All..., none of that new trash.
They also play a couple songs from Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax, etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ill be there with black on....