Monday, October 6, 2008

Do Over

People think that L.A. is a party town, and I guess it is to a certain extent it is, but when it comes down to it 99.9% of it sucks... There is only 1 party that is consistently fun, The Do-Over...  Anyway, last week Cosmo was in town and played but I missed it because I had no idea... This week I got a heads up that big Rich Medina was playing, so I saddled up and headed out... He was killing it, classics, soul and hiiiiiip hoooooop... And he's a nice guy too boot, we rapped about shit for a minute after he was done.  
Rich played Passin me By and Fat Lip was there so he dropped his verse...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry on the East Coast: "100% of parties suck."*
Barry on the West Coast: "99.9% of parties suck."

*an empirical estimation.

Velocity_B said...

I've had more fun at east coast parties so it would be more like:

Barry on the East Coast: "99.5% of parties suck."*

Barry on the West Coast: "99.9% of parties suck."