Friday, July 31, 2009

Party Time suggestions

So my Dirty Thirty is next week and as usual I have put off planning anything to the last minute. Looking for laid back celebratory suggestions. So far I have house party, bowling, dodger game, bar-b-cue but not really that into any of these...
Fancy dinner suggestions and the like will be frowned upon, the dumber the better!

Some of you have been asking and unfortunately I'm not going to make it to Philly this month. (Who wants to be in Philly in August anyway!) Worst comes to worst I'll see you at Al's wedding with my air horn.

4 comments:

Major Rager said...

do some blow off of strippers boobs.

Captain Obvious said...

Don't you usually try to do something different on your birthday?

Major Rager said...

do some blow off of some male strippers dongs.

Alex said...

blow coke up a stripper's butt?