Monday, August 27, 2007

Public School Tales: vol. 2

This tale didn't happen in my class (thank god!) so I don't know all of the details. Here's what I do know. Fact, this Public School Tale involves students "having sex" in the bathroom at school. I put "having sex" in quotations because I have to imagine that it was only fondling and maybe some oral. ("Only" probably isn't the best word to use.) Fact, the two students in tis tale were both boys. Here's where the story gets really crazy. The two boys were in first grade. First grade! Can you imagine?

Apparently they had been meeting in the bathroom since Kindergarten. In first grade we would walk all of the boys to the bathroom together. Since I was the only male teacher in first grade it was my job to make sure they didn't go into the bathroom together. That, is not part of my job description!

The quote that I heard (not directly) was,"sometimes I go to the bathroom even when we didn't plan on meeting up because it feels so good."

No comments: