Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Public School Tales: vol. 4

So, I started work again last week. The kids however, didn't start until this week. So that means that everyday last week we had long, boring meetings. During one of our breaks one of the fourth grade teachers told me to get my class list so he could go over the kids with me. He looks at my list and tells me, "watch out for this kid, this kid's pretty smart, this girl is low in math, that kid is low in reading and math, blah blah blah." Then the meeting starts back up. The next thing I remember another teacher sitting next to me is going, "helloooo" and waving at me. I must have be seriously out of it. The reason he wanted to get my attention is to tell me that I shouldn't send one particular boy in my class to the bathroom alone, because last year he was peeing out of the windows.
Peeing out the windows!
Peeing!
One of my boys was peeing out of a third floor window.
Third floor.
Great.

No comments: