Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Behold A Pale Horse



I found this on Google videos today. Its William Cooper, the author of Behold A Pale Horse giving a lecture. Its over 4 hours long!


If you listened to Hip Hop in the 90's you have probably heard some reference to it. Jeru talked about it, and the BoogieMonsters pretty much wrote every song about it.
He talks about UFOs, and Secret Governments, and shit like that. I think when youre 17, it makes a lot more sense, but its still pretty interesting.
My friend Urn used to have a filing cabinet filled with photocopies and articles about stuff that Bill Cooper referenced.
If anyone watches all 4 hours I will buy them a drink!

You can read about him HERE.

And you can buy the book
HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking it out now, this is interesting, UFO's, Secret GOvernments, I am fascinated.

urn said...

I still have a whole filing cabinet full of references and some papers I wrote about subjects contained in the book. My favorite chapter was "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" that title was stolen for an album name for some Wu-Tang branch-off group - Killa Beez I think...

Anyways great stuff,

Snacks, I got a great idea for another compilation - Conspiracy Cuts - Hip Hop with references to conspiracy, etc..etc...

Here is one to start with - Ras Kass - Soul on Ice (Diamond D Mix)

Plus you already have a couple more from the post.

It may be a weak ass idea but throwing it out there.

Anonymous said...

read the book.
watched the movie last year.
you owe me a drink.

also, anyone interested in this shit needs to check out ENDGAME. the new documentary about the plot for global domination. shit was weird.

snacklepuss, get at me. iprefer microbrews...or shrooms.

Snaxxx said...

one pabst is coming your way...