Friday, January 4, 2008

New York's Chinatown; A Brief Photographic Journey

A week before Christmas, my roommate said he wanted to find weird toys filled with lead for his nephews as presents. We went to Chinatown, but came away with no toys. Here is what we did find.

A new place to get my pubes trimmed.
What? You go to a fancy spa?
I just go to My Dick Barber.










Then we went into a little gift shop that had some weird stuff. When I was taking a picture of this, the lady that worked there said, "I'll charge you for taking pictures." I replied, "As long as it is a reasonable rate, I don't mind." She then said, "I don't want you taking a picture taking it home and then trying what you see."






















My roommate the Good Doctor, Alan Watts, was a little shocked by what he saw in the store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

king kong played ping pong in hong kong with a ding dong that looked a lot like the one in those pictures.

Snaxxx said...

Alan Watts, the taoism expert???

Anonymous said...

this is already my favorite post of the year.

Tom Weston said...

Suddenly I feel the need to have some of those strange statues...